Free, Confidential Hair Loss Evaluation - Take the first step to a new you. Schedule your free, confidential hair restoration evaluation today.
Exosome Therapy – Coming Soon!
Transitions of Indiana, and sister company WeGrowHairIndy, will be one of a select group of hair restoration companies nationwide to offer exosome therapy. Exosomes are messengers that deliver 1,000+ growth factor proteins in a single treatment. They are known to stimulate stem cell bioactivity and direct communication, while decreasing inflammation and activating your hair follicles.
Exosome therapy has been clinically shown to help regenerate and regrow hair in both men and women. Patients have seen hair growth results in as little as three months!
- Patients have seen hair growth in as little as three months
- Treatment takes less than 45 minutes
- Can be used in combination with other hair loss modalities
- 1,000+ growth factor proteins in one treatment
- Less treatments than other solutions
- Virtually pain free
- No downtime
The Future of Hair Restoration
We use exosomes which are sourced from amniotic mesenchymal stem cells. These exosomes are cryofrozen and packaged in a sterile vial ready for use. The exosomes are mixed into a saline solution serum that is injected into the scalp, specifically to areas of thinning. Exosome therapy treatments take less than an hour, with no downtime.
We source our exosome treatments from Direct Biologics. The concentrated levels of growth factors and cytokines that we use are collected from stem cells in a process that is FDA registered and inspected, and can be used for purposes ranging from healing and repair, to reducing inflammation, improving blood flow to follicles and stimulating new hair growth.
About Direct Biologics:
- Direct Biologics is a market leading innovator and science based biologics manufacturer of regenerative medical products.
- They are committed to quality and patient safety. Their manufacturing facility is an FDA registered CGMP facility that is compliant with the highest standard of processing and manufacturing controls.
- Direct Biologics’ ExoFlo exosomes are a minimally-manipulated single-donor-per-lot tissue and contains no animal products, chemicals or drugs in the processing and isolation of the exosome products.
- Direct Biologics is actively preparing to pursue FDA approval and will be submitting its first of several applications for IND clinical trials in various indications.
Get Back to Beautiful. Regain Your Confidence.
Book Your FREE, Confidential Consultation Today!
There is no charge or obligation! During this consultation, we will determine if exosome therapy is right for you or if you will benefit from another hair loss prevention treatment program. Your hair restoration consultant will provide information regarding causes of hair loss and options tailored to your specific situation and lifestyle.