Hair Growth Treatments
Laser Hair Therapy
Low level laser therapy (LLLT), FDA approved for the promotion of hair growth, is a completely safe, non-medical procedure and can be used by people with all skin and hair types. The goal of laser hair therapy is to increase circulation of the blood to the base of the follicle and to stimulate the hair organs (nerves, muscles, and the growth center of the hair follicle). Over time, this process helps to strengthen weakened hair follicles and breaks up the build up commonly found from the production of DHT. With laser hair therapy, you can achieve thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy Treatment
- Increased blood flow to the scalp based on microcirculation
- Increased nutrient supply to enhance hair growth
- Slowing down and stopping the progression of hair loss
- Repaired and improved hair shaft quality
- Relief of scalp conditions such as psoriasis and seborrhea
- Presents no adverse side effects
- Delivers noticeable results in as little as 6 weeks
Thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
Transitions of Indiana will restore the natural volume and healthy look to your hair, resulting in a remarkable new look to match your lifestyle or a welcome return to the familiar style you’ve always loved.