ARTAS Robotic FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
Now, it is important to understand, this procedure is a physician assisted robotic procedure. This is simply stating that the robot is under full control of what parameters are placed into the program. The physician still dictates the amount and type of hair follicles extracted. The robot goes to work extracting the follicles with precision and accuracy only possible with the use of robotics. The best way for you to understand just how precise the ARTAS Robotic FUE procedure is, think about it this way. Almost everyone has a cell phone, whether it be an iPhone, Android, etc. Pick up your cell phone that you have and look at the bottom of the phone where the speakers are. As I’m sure you see, there are a series of holes for the sound to come out of. Looking at this in the big picture, there are millions of phones just like the one that you are holding with all the exact holes, with the same distance apart, same diameter and these were all able to be accomplished with such efficiency through robotic intelligence. This task would be impossible to carry out the same quality of results if done by hand, thus circling back around to why the ARTAS Robotic FUE procedure is as reliable as it is. After each follicle is extracted the individual follicles are then strategically placed back into the top of the scalp into the areas of hair loss.
Benefits of ARTAS Robotic Harvesting
- ARTAS Artificial Intelligence(TM) algorithms are used to identify and select your prime hair for harvesting
- High-Definition Stereoscopic Vision System analyzes, monitors and tracks each hair sixty times per second
- Physician-Assisted robotic Technology delivers robust grafts; the thousandth graft is the same quality as the first graft. Robots do not get fatigued
- Precision Robotics provide speed, accuracy and reproducibility
- Fast Recovery so you can get back to work and your daily activities quickly
- Able to wear your hair at any length
Justin’s day of procedure and video testimonial for his ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant procedure.
Find out if you are a candidate for ARTAS Robotic FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
Transitions of Indiana offers free and private consultations. During your consultation, you will learn more about hair extensions and all other proven hair restoration solutions available. In addition to hair extensions, Transitions offers other hair restoration solutions including: hair transplantation, FDA approved laser hair therapy, ARTAS Robotic FUE hair transplant procedures and non-surgical hair replacement. Please fill out the form below or call 317-871-7330 to schedule a free consultation.