Hair Growth Treatments
Laser Hair Therapy
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT), FDA approved for the promotion of hair growth, is a completely safe, non-medical procedure and can be used by people with all skin and hair types.
What is low-level laser light?
Low-level laser light is a compressed light wavelength from the cold, red part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. It is different from natural light in that it is one precise color, it is coherent (travels in a straight line), monochromatic (a single wavelength) and it concentrates its beam in a defined location.
Laser light therapy uses a scientific principle called photo-biotherapy. LLLT stimulates cellular function and is considered to be a “cold laser” that does not penetrate more than 5-6mm from the surface (depth to the bulb of the hair). Low-level energy stimulates the body’s biological mechanism, which promotes growth, repairing, and healing components to itself.
Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy Treatment
- Increased blood flow to the scalp based on microcirculation
- Increased nutrient supply to enhance hair growth
- Slowing down and stopping the progression of hair loss
- Repaired and improved hair shaft quality
- Relief of scalp conditions such as psoriasis and seborrhea
- Presents no adverse side effects
- Delivers noticeable results in as little as 6 weeks