CNC® Cesare Ragazzi - 3D Printed Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
Transitions of Indiana is now proud to offer what is considered the best non-surgical hair restoration solution in the world!
Transitions of Indiana has over 20 years of hair restoration experience in hair restoration for all types of hair loss. It is our mission to always have the latest and most advanced technology available for our clients and that continues to grow with the newest addition of the Cesare Ragazzi CNC®.
- Perfect for even the most sensitive of scalps.
- Made from bio medical material.
- FDA Approved hypoallergenic material
- Anti microbial.
- Unprocessed virgin hair.
- Exact pantone matching of skin for perfect blending.
- 3-D printing recreates a second scalp specific to only that specific client.
- Material is thermoregulated to allow for constant comfortability.
- Can be exposed to all activities including swimming and high impact sports.
How does the Cesare Ragazzi CNC® System work?
PHASE 1: Scalp mapping. Computer mapping of the scalp and alopecic area.
PHASE 2: Cast production. Cast created using specialist computer imaging, cloning the contours of the skull and scalp.
PHASE 3: Cloning and pantone matching clone membrane created by robotic technology, replicating exact shape, lines and pantones of client’s scalp.
PHASE 4: Hair selection and matching – Meticulous selection of high-grade human hair to replicate color and texture.
PHASE 5: Implanting – Hairs implanted individually into membrane, mirroring original direction of growth.
PHASE 6: Non-surgical grafting – The membrane is non-surgically grafted onto the scalp before professionals complete a final styling.
PHASE 7: CNC® System fully integrated – Hair can now be exposed to all activities including swimming and high impact sports. Ongoing care in clinics with CNC® Care.