CNC® Cesare Raggazzi
Get your hair back. Regain your confidence.
The Cesare Ragazzi non-surgical hair restoration solution (CNC®) is widely considered the best in the world. This 100% customized program includes 3-D printing of your exact scalp and uses unprocessed hair that is individually placed by hand. This FDA-approved CNC® system uses state-of-the-art technology and was created at Cesare Ragazzi’s world class laboratories in Zola Predosa Bologna, Italy.
How it works
How does the Cesare Ragazzi CNC® System work?
PHASE 1: Scalp mapping. Computer mapping of the scalp and alopecic area.
PHASE 2: Cast production. Cast created using specialist computer imaging, cloning the contours of the skull and scalp.
PHASE 3: Cloning and pantone matching clone membrane created by robotic technology, replicating exact shape, lines and pantones of client’s scalp.
PHASE 4: Hair selection and matching – Meticulous selection of high-grade human hair to replicate color and texture.
PHASE 5: Implanting – Hairs implanted individually into membrane, mirroring original direction of growth.
PHASE 6: Non-surgical grafting – The membrane is non-surgically grafted onto the scalp before professionals complete a final styling.
PHASE 7: CNC® System fully integrated – Hair can now be exposed to all activities including swimming and high impact sports. Ongoing care in clinics with CNC® Care.
- Perfect for even the most sensitive of scalps
- Made from bio medical material
- FDA Approved hypoallergenic material
- Anti microbial
- Unprocessed virgin hair
- Exact pantone matching of skin for perfect blending
- 3-D printing recreates a second scalp specific to only that specific client
- Material is thermoregulated to allow for constant comfortability
- Can be exposed to all activities including swimming and high impact sports