Hair Restoration Blog
Exosome Treatment for Hair Growth – The Latest in Biotech Hair Restoration
Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) Exosomes are the new frontier of regenerative medicine, which led to the emerging exosome treatment for hair restoration therapy. Exosomes deliver more than 1,000+ signaling proteins that are able to revive hair follicles and regenerate hair growth.
The exosome therapy treatment takes less than an hour, and there is no downtime. We use exosomes which are sourced from amniotic mesenchymal stem cells. The exosomes are mixed into a saline solution serum that is injected into the scalp, specifically to areas of thinning. We utilize 10 billion+ exosomes per ml. Patients have seen results in as little as 2-3 months.
What are Exosomes?
- Regenerative MSC-derived lipid vesicles
- Derived from donated human mesenchymal stem cells
- Involved in cell-cell communication
- Approximately 30-150nm size (sterile filtered)
- Delivers 1,000+ growth factor proteins
Cells vs. Exosomes
Exosomes are cell-derived vesicles that are present in many and perhaps all eukaryotic fluids, including blood, urine, and cultured medium of cell cultures.
Exosomes Are Not Small Cells:
- Does not contain DNA
- Does not contain Mitochondria
- Does not contain Golgi Apparatus
- ~1,000 the size of a cell (can be sterile filtered)
- Packaged inside cellular endosomes and secreted
- Direct cell-to-cell communication
What do Exosomes Deliver?
More than 1,000 signaling proteins
- Anti-inflammatory cytokines
- Angiogenic growth factors
- Anti-tumor signals
- Inhibit cell death
- Regenerative & healing signals
Messenger RNA (mRNA) – ON Switch
- Turn on regenerative mechanisms
- Turn on anti-inflammatory cytokines
- Turn on angiogenic growth factors
- Many other signals
Micro RNA (miRNA) – OFF Switch
- Turn off chronic inflammatory cytokines
- Turn off matrix catabolic enzymes
- Many other signals
Key Advantages of Exosomes
- Can travel via systematic therapy without risk of clumping
- Deliver miRNA and mRNA
- Easy to administer, store, freeze (out of the box stem cell therapy!)
- Influence growth of target cells
- Promote regeneration
The hair restoration industry is buzzing about this exciting new treatment. We at Transitions of Indiana are thrilled to be one of the first in the country to offer this new hair loss treatment option. Exosome treatments are safe and easy, and can be used in combination with other hair loss modalities. To learn more, book a FREE, confidential consultation today! There is no charge or obligation. During the consultation, we will determine if exosome therapy is right for you or if you will benefit from another hair loss prevention treatment program. Your hair restoration consultant will provide information regarding causes of hair loss and options tailored to your specific situation and lifestyle.
Click here to start your free consultation process by sending us your photos.
Useful Resources To Learn More About Your Options
- Female Before and After Hair Restoration Photo Gallery
- Learn More About PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Learn More About Nikki Reed and Her Decision to Treat Her Hair
- Watch Videos About Our Hair Restoration Solutions and Results
About Transitions of Indiana
Transitions is a locally owned and operated hair restoration clinic that has assisted both men & women for over 20 years. Located in the College Park Pyramid Buildings on the northwest corner of Indianapolis, IN, Transitions offers FREE consultations that are private & confidential. To request FREE information or schedule your consultation appointment, call 317-522-2991 or click here.